- 1 Does Lily like Nugget?
- 2 What items can you sell to Monty in kindergarten?
- 3 How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
- 4 Are Billy and Lily Twins Kindergarten?
- 5 How deep is the nugget cave?
- 6 What happened to Lily’s brother in kindergarten?
- 7 What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
- 8 How do you get Lily and Monty in trouble?
- 9 How can I get money for kindergarten?
- 10 How do you get your phone in kindergarten?
- 11 How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
- 12 What is the duck riddle in kindergarten?
Does Lily like Nugget?
Nugget is in love with Lily and tries to write her a love letter during his route, though it ends up being unsuccessful, and everyone is disturbed by it. Lily does not trust Nugget that much.
What items can you sell to Monty in kindergarten?
Talk to Cindy and agree to put gum in Lily’s hair. Afterwards, buy a chocolate bar from the lunch lady for a nickel. Sell both the hall pass and the chocolate bar to Monty.
How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
While you’re talking to Buggs, pick the conversation options that rile him up the most, like the subject of his father. This will get you get beaten up by Buggs. Before you die, be sure to call the Teacher over. With that out of the way, it’s important that you don’t turn against any other students.
Are Billy and Lily Twins Kindergarten?
Lily is one of the students at Kindergarten. She is the twin sister of Billy, a student who went missing from the school.
How deep is the nugget cave?
The Nugget is 33″ deep and 66″ long in its standard configuration.
What happened to Lily’s brother in kindergarten?
Billy is Lily’s brother who was supposedly expelled and never seen again. It is eventually revealed that he was kidnapped by the principal for walking in on the janitor disposing of one of the creatures’ bodies. He was then placed in a container where experiments were conducted on him.
What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
The Protagonist ( Real name: Unknown ) is the protagonist and playable characters of the Kindergarten series.
How do you get Lily and Monty in trouble?
Ask the lunch lady if you can go to the bathroom, give her Monty’s glasses, and she will let you go into the hall. Lily is in front of the principal’s door, and you can interact with the principal’s door. You then should tell him Lily was eavesdropping on you. >
How can I get money for kindergarten?
- Start the day with the lunch pass and the flower.
- Sell lunch pass to Monty for $3 and invest $1 in a yoyo.
- Wait twice and then have Nugget send you to the Principal’s office.
- Get the pills and head to class, selling (not giving) a pill to the teacher for a dollar.
- Sell rest of pills to Monty for $4.
How do you get your phone in kindergarten?
The Teacher’s Phone can be obtained by completing Buggs’s quest and is one of three items required to start Lily’s quest.
How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
The things you need to complete to start this mission are as follows:
- Talk to Carla about smuggling in Contraband to get the Firecracker.
- Talk to Penny and she will confiscate the Firecracker from you.
- Next speak to Buggs to have him join up with you.
- Return to Penny and befriend her to get the Friendship Bracelet.
What is the duck riddle in kindergarten?
During recess In order to solve the duck puzzle, press the yellow duck two times, the blue duck once, the red duck once and the yellow duck again and you’ll get a monster card.