- 1 How do you get rid of Cindy in kindergarten?
- 2 How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
- 3 How do you give a kindergarten teacher a hall pass?
- 4 How do you get rid of Lily in kindergarten?
- 5 How do you get a giraffe serpent in kindergarten?
- 6 How can I get money for kindergarten?
- 7 How do teachers get phones in kindergarten?
- 8 What happened to Billy in kindergarten?
- 9 How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
- 10 What is the janitor’s name in kindergarten?
- 11 Will there be a kindergarten 3 game?
- 12 What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
How do you get rid of Cindy in kindergarten?
- Killed by Nugget’s friend.
- Hit by a car if you pour the Bucket Of Blood on her instead of Lily.
- Killed by the Principal if you bring the Voice Recorder to the Principal’s office when you and Cindy are sent there. ( Gunshot heard from room)
- Simply by the Talisman Run.
How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
While you’re talking to Buggs, pick the conversation options that rile him up the most, like the subject of his father. This will get you get beaten up by Buggs. Before you die, be sure to call the Teacher over. With that out of the way, it’s important that you don’t turn against any other students.
How do you give a kindergarten teacher a hall pass?
Spend the dollar you got from the principal on the yo-yo from Monty, then talk to Jerome and give him the yo-yo. He will give the principal pass to you so that you can get his laser pointer. Tell him that you’re ready, and then go to the teacher and give her the pass.
How do you get rid of Lily in kindergarten?
After pouring a bucket of blood on Lily, she kills herself by falling in Nugget’s Nugget Cave. After knocking on the principal’s door and ratting out on Lily, The Principal (Kindergarten) kills her with his gun then he comes out with blood in his face which reveals that he killed her.
How do you get a giraffe serpent in kindergarten?
Cindy will give you Giraffe Serpent if you give her a pill while playing house. This is the Doom Jelly card. Goes perfectly with doom peanut butter. Cindy will give you Doom Jelly if you put gum in Lily’s hair and get back to her during lunch.
How can I get money for kindergarten?
- Start the day with the lunch pass and the flower.
- Sell lunch pass to Monty for $3 and invest $1 in a yoyo.
- Wait twice and then have Nugget send you to the Principal’s office.
- Get the pills and head to class, selling (not giving) a pill to the teacher for a dollar.
- Sell rest of pills to Monty for $4.
How do teachers get phones in kindergarten?
The Teacher’s Phone can be obtained by completing Buggs’s quest and is one of three items required to start Lily’s quest.
What happened to Billy in kindergarten?
Billy is Lily’s brother who was supposedly expelled and never seen again. It is eventually revealed that he was kidnapped by the principal for walking in on the janitor disposing of one of the creatures’ bodies. He was then placed in a container where experiments were conducted on him.
How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
The things you need to complete to start this mission are as follows:
- Talk to Carla about smuggling in Contraband to get the Firecracker.
- Talk to Penny and she will confiscate the Firecracker from you.
- Next speak to Buggs to have him join up with you.
- Return to Penny and befriend her to get the Friendship Bracelet.
What is the janitor’s name in kindergarten?
Bob is the “Nice Janitor” in Kindergarten 2. The Janitor from the first game despises Bob and gives the Protagonist a quest to kill him.
Will there be a kindergarten 3 game?
Kindergarten 3 ( Not Confirmed )
What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
The Protagonist ( Real name: Unknown ) is the protagonist and playable characters of the Kindergarten series.