- 1 How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
- 2 How do you get Doom jelly in kindergarten?
- 3 What happened to Billy in kindergarten?
- 4 How do you save Billy kindergarten?
- 5 How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
- 6 How do teachers distract kindergarten?
- 7 What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
- 8 Will there be a kindergarten 3 game?
- 9 How do you get the secret ending in kindergarten?
- 10 How do you get the Nuggets outfit in kindergarten 2?
- 11 How do I get evil Thwarter?
How do you get rid of Buggs in kindergarten?
While you’re talking to Buggs, pick the conversation options that rile him up the most, like the subject of his father. This will get you get beaten up by Buggs. Before you die, be sure to call the Teacher over. With that out of the way, it’s important that you don’t turn against any other students.
How do you get Doom jelly in kindergarten?
Cindy will give you Doom Jelly if you put gum in Lily’s hair and get back to her during lunch.
What happened to Billy in kindergarten?
Billy is Lily’s brother who was supposedly expelled and never seen again. It is eventually revealed that he was kidnapped by the principal for walking in on the janitor disposing of one of the creatures’ bodies. He was then placed in a container where experiments were conducted on him.
How do you save Billy kindergarten?
Talk to Nugget about Billy until sent to the principal’s office. Choose any option where the principal doesn’t force you to take his pills and he doesn’t give you one of his devices. Then interact with the rug (located at the bottom-right corner of room), lift it, and the secret hatch will be revealed.
How do you do the Buggs in kindergarten 2?
The things you need to complete to start this mission are as follows:
- Talk to Carla about smuggling in Contraband to get the Firecracker.
- Talk to Penny and she will confiscate the Firecracker from you.
- Next speak to Buggs to have him join up with you.
- Return to Penny and befriend her to get the Friendship Bracelet.
How do teachers distract kindergarten?
Use an apple. Buy a Yo-Yo from Monty. (This is optional, but needed if using Jerome to distract the teacher.) Talk to Cindy and get the Chewed Gum, after that, talk to Lily and give her the gum, then tell her she’s not ugly.
What is the protagonist’s name in kindergarten?
The Protagonist ( Real name: Unknown ) is the protagonist and playable characters of the Kindergarten series.
Will there be a kindergarten 3 game?
Kindergarten 3 ( Not Confirmed )
How do you get the secret ending in kindergarten?
This ending can be achieved by finding all the Monstermon cards, and pressing the button found next to the bookshelf. This will unlock a secret passage behind the bookshelf, and you will be greeted by Nugget, wearing his “sacred robes.” He leads the Protagonist to “the secret sanctum of Monstermon.”
How do you get the Nuggets outfit in kindergarten 2?
Nugget Outfit (Outfit #2): In the If You Can Dodge a Nugget mission avoid giving Nugget the Nuggets at Lunch. Instead get the Hall Pass from Agnes at Recess and use it to go into the Cafeteria. Bury Nugget’s corpse in Nuggets.
How do I get evil Thwarter?
Evil Thwarter. Do Cindy’s quest. at lunch, when Cindy wants something vegan, ask the janitor until you bug him enough that you can have one for free and he will give you the card after you give Cindy the ball and talk to him.