Building Self-Confidence One Cartwheel at a Time
Want to give your child a head start in life? Studies have shown that creative physical activity is a key component to fostering confident, successful children. As each success builds on the last, you will see noticeable improvements in your child’s physical abilities and self-confidence. Our curriculm is designed to specifically target and build the mind, body and social skills of each student in the most fun creative way possible. Gymnastics activities foster flexibility, strength, balance and coordination, in addition to the physical benefits students develop listening skills, concentration and decision making skills. Through Social interaction children learn sharing, teamwork, cooperation and leadership abilities.
- Save time and money. No driving or waiting. Gymnastics classes are taught here at your childcare facility.
- No Registration Fees
- No uniform or special attire is required
- Low student to teacher ratios. Insures that your child receives more individual instruction.
- Guarantee. If after the first session of classes you are not 100% satisfied your full tuition payment will be refunded to you.
- Feel at Ease. All of our professional staff have undergone a thorough background check and receive periodical drug testing.
How Your Child Will Benefit From Gymnastics
- Gymnastics will build your child’s self-esteem as they master new skills and gain a sense of personal achievement.
- Persistence: Gymnastics teaches children to stay with an activity until they accomplish it.
- Coordination: Gymnastics teaches many coordination skills that are the foundation for all other sports.
- Resilience: Falling down while trying to master a cartwheel teaches resilience, the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties.
- Discipline: Combining listening, following directions and patience leads to discipline. When a child has the basics of discipline, self-discipline is the next step.
- Patience: No one likes waiting especially children years 2 to 5. Practicing standing in line and containing their excitement as they wait for their turn on the equipment teaches them patience.
- Gymnastics is the best complete physical fitness program a young child can receive. Mastering gymnastics skills is very challenging both physically and mentally.
- Increased Motor Skill Development and Coordination: In order to perform gymnastics skills it requires the athlete to use strength, balance, and body awareness all at the same time to be successful.
Students Will Experience the Following
Activites and skills in Tumblebears
Equipment used for skill development
Uneven Bars, balance beam, pommel hourse, vault, rings, parallel bars, air tumble trak & air ramp for tumbling. Curriculum also includes hand eye coordination skills, rhythm coordination, cooperative group activities, calisthenics and stretching.
Awards- Every Child Is A Winner With Tumblebears
Personal achievement is a key element in the development of children to become successful adults. Awards and recognition help to build a child’s self-esteem and their desire to try new things and become successful. Each week students receive hand stamps or stickers for their effort to learn new skills. Throughout the year students will receive medals, ribbons and certificates to honor their accomplishments. At different times during the program skill charts will be utilized to help children visualize their achievements and provide them a way to achieve new goals. It is our mission to build the self-esteem and self-worth of every child through the joy of gymnastics. While success in building physical skills is important, teaching children to love themselves is the greatest lesson in life. At tumblebears “Every child is a winner”.